Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Tough they give 2 years warranty , they don’t bother about the customer . A bit tough to set up. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Very good product and very easy to configure. The installer drilled a hole in the wall and connected the range extender to the inverter with a Cat5 cable. Both were doing good as far as I know and I got electro line one. Easy to install as my wifi router is of same brand, followed the instructions provided, need to have little patience until the led glows to green that to first time only. Brought this unit since Amazon portal stated that Product origin as Swiss. Set up was very easy. This amazing gadget truly supports the dual bands, namely, 2.4 and 5 GHz. Get the connectivity you need for iPads®, smartphones, laptops and more. The question may be asked why I have not replaced it, as the option is still there! However, once set up, it works well and extends the coverage considerably, although there is a drop of about 20~25% of the speed when you log in to the extender than what you see when you are logged in to the router. Still a good option than the others on the market. NETGEAR's Nighthawk X6 AC2200 Tri-Band WiFi Mesh Extender is a universal extender that offers a seamless wireless experience and has a "One WiFi Name" feature to simplify your network. So I'll keep it. Using almost now for 3-4 months and no issue. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Easy to install and manage. This one is right choice that work flowlessly. Poor performance. Wifi works. I earlier faced problem like auto shutdown in 4 hours, range issue. Product is hard to configure. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Response is slow at times when you set it up, which "times you out" and you have to start all over. I have been given a RMN No for free replacement till for more than a month they have not bothered to replace till date . First thing is first,I recently bought Bharath Fiber(bsnl) and opted for 50mbps plan. The answer is simple that I need the gadget for some urgent basis. You've WPS method and also manual method which is very easy too as everything is clearly mentioned in the manual. Instead buy single band extender. Product is perfect. I have used couple other brands extender earlier and have to return in a week. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. NETGEAR EX3110 - Wi-Fi range extender | EX3110-100NAS ... AC750 Antenna. 38 comments. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I am using a NETGEAR AC750 WiFi Range Extender (EX6100v2) to connect to a solar inverter for monitoring. Model: EX3110-100NAS. NETGEAR's Nighthawk X6 AC2200 Tri-Band WiFi Mesh Extender is a universal extender that offers a seamless wireless experience and has a "One WiFi Name" feature to simplify your network. Router light doesn't turn on while setting up - even when its 1 feet away from the router. Good decent product. 5g signal is of no use, same as 2g speed. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. NETGEAR AC750 WiFi Range Extender boosts your existing network range, delivering AC dual band WiFi up to 750Mbps. Overall experience is nice, product serve the purpose as network signal strength in my other room is excellent now.. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Netgear's AC750 WiFi Range Extender (EX6100) ($89.99) was released about the same time as the pricier Netgear AC1200 WiFi Range Extender (EX6200) ($229.28 at Amazon).The EX6100 is … NETGEAR EX3110 - Wi-Fi range extender Specs & Prices. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Suggest use the web interface. NETGEAR EX3110 - Wi-Fi range extender | EX3110-100NAS ... AC750 Antenna. After factory reset I was able to configure it with my established network connection. 00 $64.00 $ 64. Never buy this product . The most annoying thing is that this is the very first time, since my long association with Amazon that a product reached to me with a broken seal, mended by cello tape. Else, the product is a Good Buy. Walmart # 570453645. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Well built product, simple setup and use. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The wifi signal is very satisfactory. Netgear AC750 R6020 (Router): 3.4 out of 5 stars from 5 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. However rather than having a dead spot completely I'd prefer to have little slow down in speed and have every corner covered. Can't get a refund also. I have my router in first floor of my house, and quite a few gadgets in ground floor( Two smart TV's, laptops etc. Easy to install. If you'd prefer an all-encompassing home experience, NETGEAR's Orbi Wall-Plug Whole Home Mesh WiFi System could be the answer for you. I bought this extender after seeing so many positive reviews and also keeping in mind the positive reputation on netgear company, but regretted it afterwards. Not happy with the signal strength it shows but still works properly. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Netgear EX3110 Dual Band AC750 WiFi Range Extender Latest Version, See all details for Netgear EX3110 Dual Band AC750 WiFi Range Extender Latest Version. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Netgear EX3110 AC750 WiFi Range Extender (White), See all details for Netgear EX3110 AC750 WiFi Range Extender (White). Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The coverage does increase, 2.4Ghz gets full bars on the 1st floor, but 5ghz literally gets nil, so if you are keen on boosting the 5ghz signal it won't on different floors, but on the same floor it will.