We regret that we cannot respond directly to your comments. Your current region: For more information, Ontario and Québec residents should visit www.bell.ca/battery or call Bell at 1 866 310 BELL (2355). More Information. It will not prevent someone from accessing files such as videos and pictures that you may be sharing on your home … Add new blocked time or click on an existing time block to modify or delete it. Contact us. As an example, you can limit the time your children spend online by specifying a day and time when their device (laptop, tablet, etc.) Limited Warranty Exclusions. For example, you can limit the time your children spend online by specifying a day and time when their device (laptop, tablet, etc.) If you have access to the device that's blocked, simply sign in with your modem's administrator password directly on the status page that appeared when the device tried to access the Internet. Click on the calendar to highlight when to apply restrictions. Enter the administrator password. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Note: Access control only blocks ports 80 (http) and 443 (https) so it will not prevent devices from accessing shared files (documents, pictures, videos) on the local network. If you do not agree with the terms of this Warranty, you have 30 days from the date of your original purchase to return the Original Battery to Bell, unused, for a refund. © Bell Canada, 2020. I can either... Cisco Champion Radio: S7|E45 Network Insights with AI Endpoi... Load Sharing When Dual-Homed to One ISP Through Multiple Loc... Issues pullling DHCP from a Tier 1 ISP network. Enter your administrator password. If any provision of this Warranty is unenforceable, all remaining provisions of this Warranty remain in full force and effect. Question I am having trouble pulling DHCP from a given network. Personal . It will not prevent someone from accessing files such as videos and pictures that you may be sharing on your home network. You can block devices from accessing the Internet at all times. This Warranty does not cover any Original Battery or Replacement Battery (each, a Battery) that is: Exclusive Warranty. If required, you can choose to apply the same restricted hours by checking additional days. Managing Wi-Fi networks on your Home Hub 2000 modem, How to access the Connection Hub settings, How to connect the wireless network on my Connection Hub, I’m having problems with my Connection Hub wireless connection, How to change existing wireless settings on my Connection Hub modem. Unless you have changed it, the default password is "admin". In our ongoing efforts to improve our support section, your opinion is invaluable. Severability; Assignment; Effective Date; Agreement. Bell Home Hub 3000 - Access Advanced Tools and Settings. they threatened to revoke my internet access if I keep changing my ip address. @SimmZ The simplest solution is to get a Bell Home Hub 3000. April 23, 2017Corporate Secretary’s Office of Bell Canada, Bell Satellite TV (Bell ExpressVu), Bell Mobility,Bell Media and Bell Aliant. Click on the device you wish to set restrictions for. Turn off “UPnP” by clicking the slider so it is in the “Off” position. Overriding provides access to the Internet until the next scheduled blocked time takes effect. I so far havent found anyone else with an HH3000 able achieve the bridge type of setup while maintaining service and firewall with their existing TV. Atlantic residents please visit www.bellaliant.ca/battery or call 1 866 342 7367. Fibe TV, Internet and Home phone services. Is there any way for someone to bypass this restriction? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The browser version you are using appears to be out of date. We regret that we cannot respond directly to your comments. Small Business . The Bell Wi-Fi app is available for all customers with our Home Hub 3000 or Home Hub 2000 modems. (The deleted comment is a duplicate of this one. For example, you can limit the time your children spend online by specifying a day and time when their device (laptop, tablet, etc.) When trying to change the network address they caught on to that pretty quick. I just moved into a new apartment and had internet installed by Bell (Home Hub 3000). It’s likely the MAC that’s blocked. They likely blocked your device. Ensure Access control is turned on. 8. Please let us know what we did well or what we can improve about this article.If you require assistance, please Click on the pencil next to the schedule you wish to change. You can modify the devices and blocked times for existing schedules: You can delete existing schedules by clicking on the 'X' next to the schedule you wish to delete. You can block devices from accessing the Internet on specific days and times. damaged due to: abuse, neglect, misuse, accident, theft, vandalism, force majeure events (e.g. Learn how to access your Home Hub 3000 modem settings Skip to main content . © Bell Canada, 2020. Access control: Home Hub 2000 and 3000: Manage your access control settings with the Bell Wi-Fi app instead. What Should I Do? You can make changes to your Wi-Fi password, optimize your Wi-Fi, set up access controls and much more through your Home Hub's modem settings. To access the settings for your primary Wi-Fi network: Open your web browser. Enter the administrator password. cannot access the Internet. To the extent permitted by applicable law (which may vary province to province) and except where prohibited for Québec residents, this Warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other warranties, representations, guarantees, terms and conditions, express and/or implied, including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This is pretty impressive. The objective is to give DHCP to my 6 PC's on my main network. With the Home Hub 1000 and 2000, the Access control will block the ability to browse the Internet. No Replacement Battery has any new or separate warranty coverage. Ok, this is serious, I've been trying to bypass parental controls for working on my school work, however my parents have been restricting me to around an hour a day, meaning I'll have to go to a public library to work on my school work. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. If you require a response please contact us. Click on the device you wish to set restrictions for. The Access control feature of your Home Hub lets you set the time and day a particular device can access the Internet.